November 13, 2013

What We Ate Wednesday- Sleep Deprivation Eats

Dare I say my picky eater of late is making a turn around? I don't want to jinx it, so that's all I'm going to say! Yesterday was a tough day around here. Miss A woke up several times throughout the night and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. She's not sick, not teething from what I can tell, but she was pretty upset every time she woke up. Is it too early for nightmares? I just don't know. She was awake for the day at 5:45am.

So, our schedule was completely thrown off. We had two breakfasts. Lots of snacks in between meals. And we stayed home because thankfully, she was tired, and took more naps than she usually does.


Breakfast: 7:00am

Not pictured. Too groggy and blurry-eyed to function. And it wasn't that appetizing anyway!

I ate: a bowl of cereal

Miss A: toast

Second Breakfast: 9:00 am

What does one do when they're up so early? I bake. Sleep deprivation makes me want to eat all the things.

I ate: a banana bread muffin with strawberries

Miss A: the same, devouring her muffin and eating all her strawberries (!!)


Lunch: 12:00pm

I ate: a turkey wrap with roasted red pepper spread, tomatoes, and cheese

Miss A: a turkey wrap with cheddar cheese


Snack: 3:00pm

I ate: homemade mozzarella sticks. Not the healthiest snack, I know. But as I said, sleep deprivation makes me want to EAT. Unhealthy things apparently. :( I also had more COFFEE. And some cookies, I'm sure.

Miss A: she ventured to the pantry a couple times before this, snacking on granola bars and crackers. Then she sat down and ate some watermelon and banana. 


Dinner: 6:30pm

I ate: sloppy joes with sweet potato wedges

Miss A: the same, except she ate the meat mixture, with no peppers or onions. I was surprised she liked it! It was a huge mess afterwards. ;)


In case you're wondering, Miss A did sleep through the night last night. Yay! I'll be a much happier mama today. Enjoy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS