November 4, 2013

Life as a SAHM- Weekend Edition

This weekend had its ups and downs. My husband had to work Saturday, dampening the mood around here. He wasn't scheduled to work and it really bummed us out that he had to. He was around for most of the morning and Miss A was in a very playful mood.


She is absolutely obsessed with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. As soon as she sees them in the morning, she grabs on to them and holds them to her chest. They are usually with her as she eats breakfast and go with her from room to room.



After my husband left for work, Miss A and I went on a very long walk. I took a different path than we usually do in our neighborhood and was taken aback by the gorgeous fall foliage. Miss A loves to get out of her stroller and explore, so she walked half the way back home, picking up leaves as she went.



On Sunday we had a family day. Miss A was acting kinda funny, very clingy with a serious case of mommy-itis. I loved the extra hugs, but I was frustrated that I couldn't figure out what was wrong.


The time change seemed to screw us all up and we ate lunch late at a new place we wanted to check out. Pork and steak arepas, with the most delicious homemade guacamole! 


There was a frozen yogurt place right next store so of course we had to check that out. I got brownie batter with peppermint, topped with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and almonds. 


She was quite the happy girl! Sticky face and fingers. :) I don't know if you can tell, but behind me there was a ping pong table, and we played for a little bit, letting Miss A chase after the ball whenever I lost! 


The rest of the day Miss A was Miss Cranky Pants. I'm wondering if another tooth is going to make an appearance soon, or if the time change has affected her schedule. Hopefully we'll have a better, happier baby today!

3 comments:

  1. Hello sweet mama! She is just getting more adorable by the day. I'm sorry about your hubby having to work. Especially since it was unexpected. It seems like you guys still were able to enjoy yourselves. Thank you for sharing! Here's to a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww poor thing. I hope it's the time change that put her in the cranky mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS